Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ANGEL

Sitting by the Sea Side
Serene Silence surrounds me
Tip off the cliff staring right at me
The undying waves challenging me

I came across a Little Girl
With a balloon in Her Hand
Dressed in Impeccable White
Her Smile as Lovely as "Life" Itself

Angelic her Face Was
She saw me,Came towards me
She Held my hands
And Said "LET GO"

Shocked I was
But somehow it felt good deep inside
The touch of Her Palm
Cleansed my Soul

Her Eyes said it All
She Knew me
But a Fact Bewildered me
What is she"Talking About"

"You Know Me" I asked
Her reply sent a chill down my spine
Her voice eased my pain
The Anguish within me seemed to vanish

"Nothing in Life is bigger Than Life Itself" she said
"Love it and It will Love you back" I promise
so small she was
But her words were mesmerizing

I nodded my head in acceptance
She displayed her lovely smile again
She took away all my sufferings
With Her;While i was Sitting by the Seaside

No comments:

Post a Comment